Make a difference in the lives of people affected by HIV/AIDS.
Apply to join the board of directors of the Shepherd Wellness Community, the only AIDS community in Western Pennsylvania.
Board members are expected to:
- Commit to a full two-year term. Board terms begin on September 1.
- Participate in a 90-minute board meeting every other month (Jan., March, May, July, Sept., Nov.)
- Serve as an active ambassador, connector, and leader for SWC in the community
- Support our work financially as you are able
- Additional opportunities for service include: chairing a committee, serving on a committee, volunteering at Wellness Dinners, providing professional advice to our organization, assisting with special projects.
Click here to read about the basic responsibilities of a board and legal duties of board members
How do I apply?
Click here to complete and submit a Board Member Application online.
Download a Board Member Application.
Click here to download in Word.
Click here to download as a pdf file.